Made with Love

More good times with Camille Haring

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Camille was visiting Toronto with Amber Rose early September as well.

Yeah... yeah.... From my previous reviews you can tell that I’ve also seen Camille in the past...but hey, I'm gonna follow the "2 reviews per girl max" rule her... especially since she's a girl that truly deserves to bee seen agan... and again...

For a moment, I thought to book some time with both Amber and Camille together. Since I’ve seen them both in the past… I thought it’d be fun. But… it’d probably be so much fun that I should do that when I have more time in my calendar. And since I was only able to squeeze a bit of time in the morning… seen them both would not have worked well. I’d rather wait to do that to a day when I have more time. (But it’s definitely on the list!)

I contacted her and was able to schedule some time with her first thing in the morning. Time with Camille is so much fun… always. I don’t know… there’s always this je ne sais quoi thing with her. We started with a nice conversation… which then turned into a fun conversation… I’m laughing… I just let things flow… then there are few naughty n’ funny comments from her… and all of a sudden I found myself engaged in some serious kissing with her and from there… O M G… it all ends up being an unforgettable rendezvous. Her dress came off... what a nice and sexy corset she was wearing! The kissing continues... the highly pleasant feeling of touching her body... oh boy... she has the curves in all the right places. From there our mouths went from kissing to experiencing other - very pleasant - things. And from there she jumped on top and took me into a blissful place... wow. A very passionate and unforgettable moment.

What a freakin’ awesome way to start the day! (Again... I'd have called in sick... it was almost impossible to focus on work after such a great time). It’s so good that she comes to Toronto with some frequency. Would definitely see her again, no problem... or maybe during a trip to Montreal. But definitely for an evening and longer rendezvous next time.

https://www.camillecourtesan.com/

About this Discussion

8 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom